5Gs Rules for SKINS are
simple: Updated: July 1, 2020
- SKINS are no longer optional and the cost will be part of the tourney prepay amount.
- All SKINS will be NET SKINS.
- A SKIN is defined as one person having
a net score on a hole lower than everyone else in their flight.
- Handicaps used for SKINS will be your
course handicap (truncated).
- Flights will be determined by the number of players
in SKINS. The
objective will be to have the number of people in a flight range from
- Cost of SKINS is normally $5 for
weekend tournaments and $10 for Special Events.
- Entry into SKINS is automatically done at the time
you sign-up for a tournament.
- Course handicaps for each hole are established PRIOR
TO the day of the event using the latest information that is readily
available (eg. Scorecard from last time the course was played by the
person running SKINS, or information received by calling the
- In the event that the handicaps for each hole are
different the day of the event from those used in creating the SKINS
sheets, those used for creating the SKINS sheets will be
- Payouts will be determined by dividing the monies
contributed for the flight by the number of SKINS. Note: Payouts will be truncated to an
even dollar and will be paid in league credit.
- All overage resulting from the above rule will be
added to the leagues Libation Fund.
Libation Funds will be used for Special Events to purchase
additional food or beverage.
- If there are no SKINS for a flight, all
money contributed for that flight will be added to the leagues Libation
- In the unlikely event that an error is made in
calculating SKINS a reasonable attempt will be made by the
person running SKINS to correct such error (and the
- If you win a SKIN but do not hang
around to find out, you will receive an email advising you of your win (if
we have an email address on file for you), and the monies will be
deposited into your league credits.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not able to complete
the round, you will be eligible for a SKIN
on those holes that you played.